Sunday, March 27, 2016
Week 11 Reading Reflection
This week's reading focused on the reasons as to why there may be some difficulties with keeping up with innovative ideas for a business. The concept that confused me the most about the reading was the mention of customer co-creation and it's relationship with crowdsourcing or if the two relate at all. From what I understood, customer co-creation has to do with the process of developing the product being sold but I was a bit confused as to who played this part? I'm not sure if the stakeholders did more so than any developer. The most surprising part of the reading was the mention of how some companies may resort to imitating the innovative system's of other companies if they themselves cannot figure out how to align their own organization with their own innovative strategies. If I would ask the author two questions the first would be to go a little more in depth on "disruptive" innovation or on how this could even be something legal in business similar to the ability to imitate another companies innovative strategies. Would that not be like a form of copyright of some source, in the business world I mean? Since my knowledge on innovative strategies is pretty limited I do not disagree with the author since I wouldn't know enough to challenge his views.
Labels:
Week 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment