Hello,
My name is Cindy Cartagena, I'm 19 years-old and I was born in Miami, FL of Colombian descent. I'm a sophomore here at the University of Florida in the Innovation academy majoring in sociology/ pre-health hoping to double major with psychology. I moved from Miami when I was 9 years-old to Quito, Ecuador until the age of 12 where I then moved to Mons, Belgium. I lived in Belgium until I was 15 and then moved to Lima, Peru where I graduated from high school and still currently visit as my parents are still stationed there. One of my dreams would be to be able to work in both polar opposite careers of Fashion Design and Medical Forensics or any forensic science. I would love to be able to explore each of those careers and do and learn as much as possible about both of those worlds. Another dream of mine is to write a book and I absolutely love makeup art and dance.

No comments:
Post a Comment