Sunday, April 17, 2016
Week 14 Reading Reflection
This weeks reading had to do with social entrepreneurship and te ever changing environment and the ethical challenges of social entrepreneurship. One of the things that surprised me the most was the fact that social entrepreneurship is about creating innovative ways to solve social problems on a "large-scale". I thought it was interesting that there's a whole concept like that at all, a concept about applying entrepreneurship to improve and environment. One thing I was confused about the chapter were the descriptors used to talk about social obligation, responsibility and responsiveness when it used the words "firms" it was confusing me cause I thought actual firms is what it was talking about. My first question for the author would be to provide a scenario in which the definition of ethics given could be applied as far as executing a project ethically. Also I would ask what is the difference between ethical principles and ethical processes which is where the conflict of ethics comes up? Either way I do not disagree with anything the author said.
Labels:
Week 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment