Sunday, April 24, 2016
Week 15 Reading Reflection
This week's reading reflection was on how to make money from a lower tiered economic position in that world while still having enough resources. The most interesting principle mentioned in this article was that of adopting a profit-oriented approach as a business. The most surprising part of this article was the third principle mentioned being that of using the latest technology in order to decrease costs and limit space for errors. I personally found it surprising as I felt it was ironic due to the fact that doing such to me only sounded like increasing the costs for any business. I was confused about what SKS scales are and how they affect margins. If I could ask the author two things the first would be to explain how the relationships to the media and telecom providers impact businesses? Also I would ask the author how long it takes to be able to come up with the best plan that mitigates repayment plans? Overall, I did not disagree with anything the author said.
Labels:
Week 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment