Hello again,
so I don't know about you but I'm sure we all have several things that can really bother us sometimes. Whether it be something as trivial as the hairspray cap that falls off and pretty much ends all chances of you ever using the bottle again or the slow person walking in front of you almost always when you're actually in a hurry, the list never ends and here are some examples.
Bug List:
1. People who chew with their mouths open
Why anyone would ever do that? I have no idea.
2. People who walk slow in front of you
I tend to be very busy and always have somewhere to be so having someone walking slow in front of me can drive me a little crazy.
3. When a straw tears
I don't know about you but anytime I'm driving while I'm drinking my iced coffee sometimes out of nowhere my coffee just won't flow upward as easy as it should. A lot of the time it's almost always cause of a tear in the straw.
4. Fast food restaurant paper bags that never fail to let grease seep through.
I can't even count how many times that infamous dark spot of grease has seeped through paper bags from places like McDonald's to Burger King and Wendy's. It's possible that maybe the fast food industry won't invest in better material for a to-go bag because paper is probably cheaper. Or maybe it's just something to annoy people out of eating fast food, we all know we could avoid it sometimes.
5. Hairspray can and moose bottles
One thing that frustrates me the most is how that tiny little part of either of the bottles where you push your finger down to let the product out practically defines the success or failure of its usage. I can't tell you how many times that part has fallen off on me and then it gets in the way of me using the entire bottle at all so I basically end up wasting all of it.
6. When chopsticks don't break evenly
Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite food is sushi and I'm completely obsessed! However, the most annoying thing to me is when I can't get the chopsticks to break off of each other evenly. In Asia their chopsticks equal our American spoons, forks and knives and they're all metal. Maybe companies here in the U.S. should invest in some.
7. Smelly dish washing sponges
I don't know what other materials sponges could potentially be made of but I hate how no matter what, they always end up smelling bad. They end up smelling like wet clothes forgotten in the washer for too long.
8. Food on planes
I always feel ripped off on planes. The meals are always the size of your palm and the side salad always tastes like plastic. This is probably like that to save airline companies money but it's not always the best quality.
9. The annoying and inconvenience I have to go through to open ketchup and mayonnaise packets from fast food restaurants with my teeth which cause the sauce to get everywhere.
I'm sure they exist in that strong plastic to make sure it doesn't get everywhere but every time I have to open it with my teeth the force inevitably squirts it everywhere making a mess.
10. When people leave empty cartons of milk in the refrigerator.
Some people can just be really lazy sometimes.
11. When my hair tie breaks.
Personally I feel that the material used for hair tie is far from weak and I don't think anything is wrong with them. I think its super smart to have a layer over a thick rubber band as to avoid the rubber band from ripping your hair off but sometimes they come to a devastating end.
12. When powdered make-up breaks into 1000 pieces
There's a reason it's called powdered make-up or setting powder but sometimes it can ruin the inside of your perfect, not to mention brand new purse.
13. When your Iphone charger breaks.
This is definitely a product that Apple needs to recreate. I haven't met a single person who hasn't spent a significant amount of money just on the iphone charger. I know I'm probably on my 5th. Sometimes I think they're made the way they are to ensure that they'll eventually break and require people to spend money on a new one.
14. Advertisements on Youtube
Nothing get's under my skin more than having to wait for a 10-25 seconds long video just to be able to get to watch my own. I'm sure this exists for all purposes concerning marketing but it can be rather irritating and highly inconvenient.
15. Messed up wheels on shopping karts
Sometimes the wheels on shopping karts get nasty stuff stuck in it which causes them not to turn as smoothly as they should.
16. When an Iphone's auto correct doesn't work.
I'm sure auto correct exists to make texting easier and more efficient but sometimes it jumps to the wrong conclusions.
17. When your phone screen still gets cracked even with a case on it.
The case exists to protect your phone from landing on certain angles that will cause the screen to shatter.
18. When a microwave only heats up certain parts of your meal but not the entire meal.
Maybe this happens due to the container in which the meal is placed. Perhaps the radiation concentrates itself on heating the plastic container itself rather than the actual food.
19. When people don't cover their cough or sneeze
I don't think I'm a germophobe but something about germs being shot out into the air across the room really grosses me out.
20. When people have loud phone conversations in public
I just find it annoying or inconsiderate and I know they mean no harm but still, could you please quiet down.
To be entirely honest, coming up with this list was a lot more difficult than I expected. Perhaps its because I've never really trained myself to look beyond the products or services I use.
I can't relate to the make up or hair spray related bugs but I can definitely relate to the rest of the list. I found myself exclaiming "True" several times throughout reading this list. Keep rocking and keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't agree more with these "bugs" most are either gross or just really annoying. I sympathize with #18 ALOT. Nothing is worse than taking a bite out of your microwavable dinner and having it be ice cold. For #9 I know that there is alot of product design research for condiment packets, maybe itd help you look it up!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work
http://slverio.blogspot.com/2016/01/bug-list.html
ReplyDelete