1) A discussion of your general approach and strategy to search engine optimiation (SEO). What were some of the activities you did for each blog post to pursue SEO?
Some activities I did for each of my blog posts to pursue SEO on my blog would be to start somewhere as simple as sharing it on my personal social medias or with groups that I'm part of. For example, I'd even ask my dance team to share my blog and posts to be able to get views. As well as that I enhanced my search engine optimization through it's nomenclature and the specificity of keywords and even hashtags and making my persona unique.
2) What were your keywords. How did you select those keywords? Did you change or refine your keywords through the semester?
My keywords were entrepreneur, self-improvement, passion, hard working, determined, driven, project management, creation, imagination. My words did not change that much and were following along the same themes of creation and the principles of entrepreneurship.
3) How did you use social media to enhance your SEO efforts? What your your surprises or general impression of using social media to improve your blog's profile? Was social media generally receptive of your blog, or did it get ignored?
I think I answered this in my first question, please read back there to answer the first part of this question. My surprises or general impression of using social media that came from my sharing this project on my social media personally was very beneficial and motivating. This is however cause of the fact that my product does work well with the audience of a dance team who happened to be one of the primary groups of people o shared this with. Due to this it didn't get ignored and a lot of girls on my team are also in sororities so it helped with networking as well.
4) What was your most "viral" post? In other words, which post obtained the most traffic? Why do you think?
The post that obtained the most traffic I think would be my entrepreneurship story. I do think it isn't the one I've gotten the most comments on but it was the one which comments spoke the most to me was that post. This was due to the length of the comments on this post.
5) Finally, did you make it to the first page of Google results for your keywords? If not, what page of results did you make it to?
I did not make it to googles results first page.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Cindy! Great post. I think the keywords you chose were a great way to increase the traffic on your page. You seemed to do a great job in your SEO strategy! If you want to see my post, it can be found here: http://entblogemilytreasure.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
ReplyDelete