What interested me the most about this week's reading was how the content was very much about the financial perspective of an entrepreneur's journey. One thing that stood out to me the most was the mention of a patent. All my life I had heard about patent's but I never understood what they were or what it meant. This surprised me seeing as I didn't know patents were absolutely crucial in any business idea as it confirms authenticity, authority and license to an idea and product.
Something I was really confused about was the jargon used seeing as I don't have sufficient background knowledge when talking about businesses and finances. I didn't understand the concept the talk about the different corporations.
I don't in any way disagree with what the author said seeing as my lack of knowledge on such topics makes it hard for me not to see everything the author is saying as true. If there were any questions I'd ask the author it would be about what are some of the biggest red flags when one is on their first year with a new-venture start up? What are some skills to ensure optimum product performance and quality beginning with the administrative efforts of a company that ensure it's moving smoothly?
Great blog! Keep up the good work :)
ReplyDelete