Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No.1



Hello again,
My company is called "LOGISTECH" and here's a pitch on a problem and a perfect solution for it. A brief description about the product is that it's a delivery system for mail. The identified problem came from thinking about how annoying must it be to have to get the mail if you're living in places with the extreme weather the North East is experiencing right now? The solution to that is a retrofittable pneumatic transport system which sends your mail from your mailbox to your home with just the flip of a switch! Click play to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. The idea you came up with for your pitch was very unique! I loved how you were able to describe, in detail, how the system works and who it benefits. I would say that you may ant to work on the flow of your speaking in the future, but this was a great pitch regardless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea! You did a great job explaining exactly who and how this product would benefit your customers and your pitch was very well-spoken. Also I love your blog lay out! Super cute!
    check out my pitch:http://andiev.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your approach and your speaking and explanation was very informative. I think this is a great idea, especially with the crazy weather thats's been happening this year. It sounds like it might be difficult to install, but with the right people and knowledge on the process it would be very doable. Also I like your dress. If you want to check out my elevator pitch the link is http://kyrstind.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html. Thanks so much for sharing your idea with us!

    ReplyDelete