Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2

Hello again,

This is my second attempt at my elevator pitch. What surprised me the most about me feedback was how positive and encouraging it was to have various fellow bloggers validate the idea as a good one as well as my public speaking skills. I don't feel that any of my feedback was outright wrong or silly at all, I do feel that I didn't get enough constructive criticism however. I think that as an entrepreneur I need people to be a lot more critical of what I do in order to never remain complacent and always want to improve. Only one person gave me the criticism of working on the flow of my speaking and I hope in this video I was able to improve on that. I know it wasn't perfect but I definitely did try to change the flow and get straight to the critical points of the product.



5 comments:

  1. Cindy,
    I agree that the message of most of the comments and feedback was that of positive message and some more critical analysis could have been useful in order to really fine-tune my pitch itself. Overall, I think your pitch was great but make sure you do not fidget while you speak and you should be good as you seem very well rehearsed. If you would like to see my pitch please go to: http://mitchallenent3003.blogspot.com/
    Thanks,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little confused at first on how your product was going to make my mail come inside my house, but what I'm envisioning is a tube system with a switch, like at a bank drive through? I suppose that it will also be able to transport my mail out to my mailbox as well? What will happen with packages? What will be the size limit? I think on the next pitch you should try to elaborate a little more on how it functions- I'm not sure how much you noted in your fist pitch, but if its in the first, give a brief synopsis in the post so we can catch up.
    http://katyshitchhikingghosts.blogspot.com/2016/02/week-7-elevator-pitch-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy,
    i like your idea especially because it's something that could help those who are elderly/sick/unable to go outside. I thought your pitch was very good, you had a great tone and your talking speed was perfect. I was however, a little confused as to how exactly this idea will be implemented. I think you did an amazing job of giving a description but maybe in the future you could insert a replication, either as a drawing or made on a computer program showing exactly what your product would look like! Check out my post if you have time: http://kristianasimon.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2-week-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, while your idea is very interesting and may have a market, I am not sure as to how this system will work or be implemented. Maybe you can elaborate on that in your next video. Also, try to work on your hand gestures so they are more meaningful and deliberate, this will help you get your message across. Check out my blog here: http://jakeryanentrepreneur.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, while your idea is very interesting and may have a market, I am not sure as to how this system will work or be implemented. Maybe you can elaborate on that in your next video. Also, try to work on your hand gestures so they are more meaningful and deliberate, this will help you get your message across. Check out my blog here: http://jakeryanentrepreneur.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no2.html

    ReplyDelete